Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Paddy's day!

Hmmm, I wonder why I stated that with such enthusiasm? I don't really FEEL that disposed to celebrate the day of the leprechaun, and in fact, I didn't even wear green today, nor did I consume the gaseous concoction of corned beef and cabbage, and I have never had green beer.

I did, however, have a pretty successful first visit to my new Richmond dentist. Although my new dentist doesn't provide the eye-candy that my previous dentist in Michigan did, I think that he'll be okay. For one, he greatly admired the dental work my former dentist did. Secondly, he noted on my chart that I detest the mouth numbing gel stuff used to dull the pain of the needle when dental work is required (just give me the stupid needle and get it over with). Although I didn't have anything done today more than a standard cleaning and xrays, I liked that he took note of my preferences. Thirdly, he told me that I have beautiful teeth, and although I know that all dentists have to tell even the most snaggle-toothed and slackjawed of their patients that, I, personally, believe that it is true for myself.

The best part of the day was taking the morning off from work. I slept until EIGHT am, and then chilled out and watched sitcoms until 9:50 when I finally left the house for the doctor's office. It was soooo relaxing! I should schedule mid-morning doctor appointments more often! And guess what? The office didn't fall apart without my presence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home