Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, October 13, 2006

Updating...

Nothing really to report.

Still trying to find a new "salon" to bring my skills and experience to.

The student loan people finally tracked me down, and now I'm uber-broke for the rest of my life.

Keeping the faith that my trip to Michigan will still be feasible for Thanksgiving.

Slacked off a little with exercise towards the end of last week (weather related), but oh well--I think I just needed break because my body hurt and I slept.

Then, I fell on my knee playing tennis on Monday night. It's been a little swollen this week, which was exacerbated by the 3.5 hours of softball last night (practice and 2 games). Sunday afternoon is another double-header.

I have a check in at the gym tonight, so maybe I'll be given encouraging news to keep me motivated towards the challenge.

Soooooo....What's up with all of you?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    Like you don't know every detail of my life from Email ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home