Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Apparently, Hell has frozen over...

and in this case, I DO mean Michigan. Who would've thought with the first snow of the year falling in October would mean that the Tigers would advance to the World Series? And then to be followed by a Lions win? WTF is going on in Detroit? I guess my next question is--could another Stanley Cup be in the making for the Wings this year? Let's keep our fingers crossed, because we ALL know that baseball, basketball, and football are only there to occupy your time until hockey season begins. :)

On another note--I'm pretty excited because, barring no major catastrophes, this time next month I'll be packing and getting ready for my Thanksgiving roadtrip. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Buffy said…

    I need to catch up....where's this road trip taking you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home