Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, November 27, 2006

I just realized something that really irritates me is...

Justin Timberlake and that annoying whiney-girl falsetto that he sings in on so many of his songs. I should clarify that I do not listen to him by choice, only by chance when he comes on the radio during that brief period between 6am and 7:30am when I am getting up and ready for work. However, even that brief exposure to his music (which usually encompasses two different songs a total of three times EACH) is enough to form a rather strong opinion.

Why do women find a man who sings in a high-pitched voice sexy? Men should have nice, dark, deep, masculine voices. Barry White comes to mind. Okay, I might be a bit of a hyprocrit, because I do own (and love) my Air Supply greatest hits CD (and know all the words to all the songs). That's classic--but I digress.

Justin Timberlake is ugly (in a funny looking sort of way) , annoying, and most probably gay. 'nuff said.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    U are the most JEALOUS DUMB BITCH EVER

    THE PROBLEM IS THAT ALL YA'LL HATERS ARE JUST JEALOUS OF THE FACT THAT HE'S RICH AND YOUR NOT...

    I'M SURE THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE TO PICK ON BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO CHOOSE HIM

    INCASE YOUR MAMA HAVEN"T TOLD YA IF YA DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY KEEP YA FUCKING THOUGHTS TO URSELF...

    WE'RE ALL DIFFERENT AND HE CAN SING WHICH EVER WAY HE WANTS...

    IT'S HIS PROBLEM NOT YOURS

    GET A FUCKING LIFE!!!

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AND OH YA HE'S NOT UGLY...

    IT'S YOU THAT IS UGLY

    AND IF YA WANNA SEE UGLY GO LOOK AT YA MAMA.

    B I T C H

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Justin? Is that you?

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are right. His voice is annoying and whiney. When I first heard him I thought for sure it was a girl. I mean I really thought he was a girl. Thats okay becasue it makes him popular with the only people that can identify with him little girls who are 12 and people who have the intellect of a little girl who is 12. Whatever.

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow now you know the people that sit on the comp and type in "justin's gay" will find your post! lol i luv you! but i do have to admitt i have him as a ring tone lol. As for all the crazy stuff people wrote dont worry i used to be like that too it goes away with maturity.


    sarah

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger crallspace said…

    I thought he WAS gay admittedly.

    Do you have an NPR station in your area? PErhaps that'll make the morning more enjoyable.

    Check the low end of the FM dial or look for your station at npr.org

     

Post a Comment

<< Home