Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Some talk of photography

First of all, thank you to everyone that visited Blue Ridge Outdoors and voted for my pictures.



Although I didn't win anything, my last entry, Farmers are outdoorsman, too was selected to appear at a gallery type showing at Richmond Camera, on Friday, December 7, 2007. My picture will be blown up to a 24 by 36 inch format, and available for sale. How exciting is that? Pretty freaking kewl if you ask me!

I thought I'd throw in a picture of a Richmond sunrise that I took on the way to work one morning for your enjoyment.



2 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    Congratulations! I don't blame them for wanting to display it. I LOVE that photograph. Glad you're loving your new job! :) Miss you.

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    grats wuthie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home