Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Columbus or Bust!

On Friday, Thomas and I are heading out to Columbus, OH, to go to Linux Fest. Those of you who know me know that I am not the most computer oriented person in the world--but I tend to gravitate towards those that are.

However, the point of the trip for me isn't to bask in Linux glory (although I DO use a Dell with Linux laptop), but to visit my bestest friends JoDeeand Craig. Much like the journey to the Cinci-classic, my main job is to show up, have fun, and look pretty on Thomas' arm.

Along the way, Thomas and I are hoping to find some fun things to see and do--hopefully we'll find a Worlds Largest Thing, or maybe some great Letterboxes to stamp.

So---I guess it's Columbus or bust! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home