Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

playing catch-up!

Wow, long time--no post! It's been a crazy time since I flew back to Richmond. I went through a little bit of a depression/withdrawl when I got back. I didn't want to be in Richmond, not when I wanted to be in Michigan.

While I was hanging out with JoDee and Craig, we had so much fun! It was like old times again. We spent alot of time eating and watching tv, playing on our computers, and talking, shopping, and some more eating. Man, it was AWESOME! I suppose this visit could be called "ruthie's pig fest". We consumed, or at least tried to, all of my favorite Michigan foods. JoDee made her dad's sweet potatoes that he serves at Easter and Thanksgiving. I made my famous and ooey-gooey macaroni and cheese that I hadn't made since I was in Michigan for Thanksgiving. We ate Jet's pizza ( Virginia has no concept of a square deep dish pizza), we had sweet-n-sour chicken from my favorite little hole in the wall chinese place in Livonia, we had Panera (which, they have in Richmond, but it's not quite the same when you don't have meal buddies to share it with), we had Max and Ermas french onion soup and garlic breadsticks, and last, but not least, we had Frostyboy! :) Yummers!

While I was in Michigan, we also went Letterboxing, and I found my first one! It must be my innate sense of locating the impossible :).

Anyways, Ricmond is back to sucking again--I realized how much I don't like it, how much I feel alienated, how lonely I am for people who know me and actually LIKE me for me. I miss my friends, and I wish that there was a way to eliminate the states of Ohio and West Virginia so they could be closer to me. OOOOHHHH! If Sarah can figure out that matter transport thingy that she was talking about, then maybe she can figure out how to transport large portions of the contiguous US! Wouldn't that be GREAT? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home