Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pay it forward...

I was reading this blog by a girl named Mandy about a thing that she was doing. Basically, she was going to send something to three people, and then those three people post on their blog to send something to three more people who respond to THEIR blog. Or something like that. Anyways, I linked to her blog through Tee.

So, now I guess the challenge is out. If you are interested in doing this, leave a comment here, and then send me an email with your address in it--and eventually, you'll get something fun in the mail. Or kewl. Or yummy. Or something in the mail--I'm not really sure what it will be. BUT you have to then put this challenge on YOUR blog to pay it to three more people, and so forth. Got it? Oh yeah, i guess you can email me at ?queendork76@gmail.com?(just take off the question marks--is that enough to fool spammers?)

So now the waiting begins. Since I don't post that often, and only like 4 people read me with regularity, this could take a while.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I'm going to mail surprises next week! hehe

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She ripped it off a movie i seen some years ago called "Pay It Forword" you'd like it. I sat thru it, guess that says "something" :P

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0223897/

    ~Brian
    (yes THAT brian)

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I didn't "rip it off a movie" lol... I never even seen the movie... I simply replied to another blogger who was offering the same deal xD

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I have packaged the gift and I have placed it in the mail (well almost lol) and it should be there in two weeks or so.

    Pics at my blog...

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Ruthie, just stopping by to say "Hi"... And @ Brian, the idea of "paying it forward" is not unique to that movie (which was originally a book.) ... It's a lifestyle many people have chosen... A "random acts of kindness" type deal.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home