Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Another Saturday night, and I ain't got nobody...

Okay, okay, it's only Thursday, and I don't get paid again until next friday, but I just felt like saying that. The weather today was freakishly kewl. We had some kick-ass storms roll into town this afternoon, and within the span of 40 mins, the day went from partly cloudy and nice to dark, green, and forboding. It was so dark by 5pm that the lights in the parking lot at work came one. I loved every single minute of it! I especially loved throwing the T word into the conversation at work. Nothing invokes panic more than the thought of a tornado.

I tried to download this thing to allow me to post pictures on my site, but I come to find out that it is only windows compatible (evil windows). And not being html saavy, I guess that this will be a pictureless page for the time being. That's okay with me, since I seriously doubt that people I don't know will be reading my page.

I'm slowly but surely turning into a slug, and after the appointment with my trainer Saturday mornng, I think (as long as the weather cooperates to some degree) that I'll go in search of a letterbox somewhere. I have a beautiful journal to use now for my finds, but alas, I left my stamp in Michigan. I suppose that I'll have to find a temporary replacement until it arrives.

Anyways, I am SO glad that tomorrow is Friday, and thus, the beginning of a long awaited weekend. Until then....ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home