Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Today, I am angry...

and honestly, if I thought I could get away with it, they would never find the bodies. I want to scream, kick, hit, and throw things at them. LEAVE ME ALONE!!! And if my email doesn't stop dropping 10 emails into my inbox every 2.5 minutes, I will seriously THROW THIS THING OUT OF MY WINDOW.

And everyone else, SHUT UP!

(and co-worker Brian--if you read this and say ANYTHING about it to anyone in the office, well...you can just imagine what will happen to you.)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    I'm so trying not to laugh but your rage made me feel normal. Thank you for that. LOL.

    I think you would be an excellent canidate to play Stuff Portrait Friday this week at Kristine's blog.

    Do you have a digital camera? This week we are to take photos of

    Our Weapon
    Our Victim
    Our Crime scene

    LOL.... Then you post the photos on your blog on Friday.

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    By the way, I'm half tempted to send you an Email to push you over the edge.... ROFL ;)

    {HUGS}... Go into the supply closet and scream. That'll feel better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home