Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, October 03, 2005

something to be...

with nothing to write.

Unfortunately, I have not been struck with any inspiration as of late. I've had no crisis that has required advice. Life has been lulled into a sense of sameness.

Maybe when something exciting happens, I'll have more to say.

If you have a topic that you'd like to read about, leave me a comment, and I'll work on a post specifically for you. Imagine, a customized blogging experience for the masses.

Be the first to get in on this novel idea! I'm willing to write for you!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Aisha said…

    This might sound silly but I'd like to hear about what it is like to work in a 9-5 job because I got the idea you're doing that. I have been a teacher and the schedule is just like a students with weekends, holidays, spring break, summers off and I get home by 3:30. Now that i'm in lawschool i'm a little nervous of "normal" workschedules and how it feels jumping into that from college. That would be a cool writing topic for me :)

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    LOL! Custom blogging... Can I get it monogrammed for 50 cents extra? ;)

    Let's see... Write about what you think are the most important topics in the world/society today. Is it overweight kids? Changes in technology? Oil? Wars? AIDS? Poverty? ... What would it take to change things? If you could have your voice heard by a nationwide or worldwide audience, what would you say?

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    Ruthie, it's been nice to make your acquaintance out here - you commented on one of my poems in my blog, and I came here and read up on yours... I can relate to so much of what you feel and write... I've been there, and in some ways, still am... but that's complicated... anywho, it's still nice to find your blog and I'll check in on it often... take care! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home