Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I'm issuing a challenge to you...

I have a goal--one that on my own is unattainable, but with your combined efforts, could be accomplished very easily.

I am collecting Wendy's AirTran cups. There, I said it. Currently, I have 20. In order to get the free round-trip AirTran ticket, I need 44 more.

My co-workers have been responsible for providing me with about 10 of the 20 I have. I can only drink so much Diet Coke, and they can only afford to eat at Wendy's occasionally.

What's in this for you?

Well, I will reimuburse you the postage for the coupons on the side of the cups if you mail them to me. You will also be given the knowledge that you have helped me to fly to Detroit to visit my friends again in 2006--and that's worth all of the warm fuzzies you can stand! :)

If you can help--please do. Either send an email or post a reply here and I'll give you contact information. If you can't help, well, that's okay, too. Thank for reading me!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    I wish I had some for you. I eat at Wendy's maybe once a year.

    Why don't you list your request on Craigslist?

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger ~ruthie said…

    i was going to, but some other people already have, and i don't want to be the poser, u know? i'll just try to get them on my own...i only need 12 more to get a one way ticket...i know i can do 12..but 44 is ALOT!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    I never even heard of these things! LOL... Wouldn't it just be easier to like, date a pilot or something? ;)

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Aisha said…

    hahaha, we're in the process of collecting them too! Kashif (hub) went and bought a few and then just peeked in the trash and found five or so. Just a thought if you're not the squeamish sort.

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey. I have 32 cups I'll give you. A dollar each? E-mail me, sitarah@gmail.com, and we'll work something out. My boyfriend and I already got our two free tickets by scrounging through the garbage the past few months. Don't do the dumpster.. just take the cups out of the inner trash cans just as people throw them out. I bring a lot of hand sanitizer. :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home