Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, March 30, 2006

On my visit to the Dentist...

I didn't die. His office staff totally rocked. The dentist was nice. He was able to save my tooth with a mere filling, and not the dreaded "root canal" that I was sure boded in my future, especially considering my current financial situation.**

I was in, numbed, filled, and out in under one hour. They had free chocolate (I guess to ensure repeat customers). I snagged three Hershey's Special Dark miniatures from the basket. I figured I deserved it.

The end.

**Because you only ever need things like root canals when you are so broke that you're on the verge of living on ramen noodles for three meals a day. Don't get me wrong, I actually LIKE the occasional bowl of 'boiled salty fat stick' (if you don't get the reference, just try reading the nutritional information on the package). It's a dehydration treat--but Ruthie cannot live on ramen alone. I also need shredded colby-jack cheese and Smart Balance to make it good.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    I'm SO happy it wasn't a major deal! ... Hershey's Special Dark are my FAVORITES out of those mini bar bags... A dentist that gives out chocolate. It doesn't seem kosher. LOL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home