Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Today, I'm an emotional mess...

on the verge of tears for no apparent reason. I'll be fine, and then my thoughts drift and the next thing I know, my eyes are tearing up. Forget mood swings--I'm on an emotional roller coaster. Watch out Cedar Point!

Yesterday, I broke a tooth at work. Yeah, fun. It's not so much broken as it is a piece of it came off. It doesn't hurt, but it IS annoying. The missing chunk of tooth is from between two molars, so every time I eat something, it invariably becomes compacted into this space. I have a dentist appointment in the morning to have it x-rayed, and possibly fixed. I have good dental benefits, but I have a $50 deductible, plus 20% of the charges that will be due upfront. Ouch. :( So now I went from being broke, to even broker (if that is at all possible).

This seriously jeopardizes my ability to pay for Cinci*. Keep your fingers crossed that, in the end, I'll be able to make it to Ohio.

* I hate being poor. No, really, I do. In college, it was okay, because everyone else was, too. Here's the thing--college was a long time ago, and I'm still poor. This really sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home