Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

T-10 days and counting...

I'm heading to Cincinnati on April 7 for the CinciClassic. My good friend Craig is heavily involved in making sure that this event happens. It's free, and is sure to be alot of fun. So, if you read this and you're in the greater Cincinnati area the weekend of April 7-9, drop by and say hi to Craig, and congratulate him on his awesome efforts.

I, of course, am not going for the convention, per se, but for the company of Craig and JoDee (my bestest friends in the world whom I have not seen since Thanksgiving). While Craig is at the convention participating in organizing feats of gaming manliness* for the participants, JoDee and I will partake of some of the more feminine aspects of the greater Cincinnati area, possibly including, but not limited to: shopping, eating, shopping, sitting, shopping, and shopping.

The Newport Aquarium in Newport, Kentucky, is hopefully one of our first destinations. A few years ago we discovered this on one of our wandering weekends, and have wanted to return ever since to partake of the actual exhibits instead of just the gift shop, though I will admit they have the CUTEST turtley-related things for sale! I have a feeling that the majority of my spending will be done here for, well, obvious reasons.

I don't know where else we may journey to in our all too brief visit to Southern Ohio/Northern Kentucky, but I wait with bated breath at the joy of traversing outside of Richmond and basking in the companionship of my dearest friends, even if only for a short time.

*This is to no way imply that women are excluded from competing in games of manliness.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    Oh YAY! I am so excited for you that you get to go have some fun! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home