Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The top 10 reasons I love my mom...

10. She never asks me about my sex life (because I'm not supossed to have one).

09. She thinks that I'm beautiful, even when I'm un-showered, wearing glasses, scrubby-haired, and have a horrible breakout.

08. NOBODY makes meatloaf like my mamma!

07. She always supports the decisions I make (even if she thinks their wrong).

06. She's proud of my accomplishments, even when I (and the rest of the world) think I suck.

05. She thinks I'm smart.

04. She can tell over the phone that I'm upset about something, even when I think I'm hiding it.

03. She buys me turtley things.

02. She loves my friends because my friends make me happy.

01. She loves me no matter how ugly I feel, how badly I screw up, or how mean I've been to her.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    I could say most of this about my Mom - except the turtley things - LOL. And the sex life - we talk about it because it's fun to talk about how stupid men are. Once you're married you get to relate to your Mom in a whole new way - same thing when you have kids.

    I love my Mom, too. We're both so blessed, Ruthie. {HUGS}

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Aisha said…

    awwwwww this made me weepy.

    Turtley things, so cute.

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Debby said…

    arent moms awesome

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger K said…

    Wow ruthie--I love your mom too!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home