Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

So I finally bought...

a digital camera. I've been wanting one for years, but could never justify the expense. Now I am the proud owner of an Olympus FE-100. I L-O-V-E this camera.

Craig, my go-to for all things technical, did an exemplary job of researching camera models for me over the phone on Sunday, when I called and told him what I was doing. I almost made the mistake and bought this camera instead, but Craigers helped me to see the error of my ways. Optical zoom is the way to go! :)

Last night, I loaded the software, but was too tired to really do anything past that. Besides, the Mac had been unplugged for a few days, and needed to charge. I'll do more with learning all of the software basics this weekend. The camera, I pretty much figured that out on my own. Did I mention how much I LOVE my new camera?

3 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Aisha said…

    Yay. Congrats on the camera! :) Just one peice of advice make sure to print them out into prints soon after you planned to do so. We have literally 1,000's of pictures from the past four years and they aren't printed and now the cost seems overwhelming :( And I'm all about scrapbooking and albulms so it sucks!

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    Good tip from Aisha. I'm in the exact same position.

    We want to see pics! :)

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want to see pictures.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home