Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Alphabet Soup...

I must have seen this somewhere on someone elses blog. How long ago, who it was...well, I don't really know. I thought it was a cute idea, and I copied and pasted into word, applied my own answers, and then never followed up with posting. Today, I'm posting it, only because I have another idea for a posting to work on, but it may take a few days to get together. So, enjoy the letters of my life. I'm not making this a meme, but if you choose to do it, just let me know. I'm interested to see what kind of soup you make. :)

**************************
A is for Age – If you don’t know, I’m not telling you.

B is for Booze – Captain Morgan and Diet Coke with a wedge of lime.

C is for Career – Payroll Professional (though I should be more HR focused)

D is for Dad’s name – I call him Dad.

E is for Essential items to bring to a party –Wait! There’s a party?!? Was I invited?

F is for Favorite article of clothing- any of my fuzzy warm sweaters.

G is for Goof off thing to do – Read Lucky and Cosmo Magazines, watch cheesy made for TV movies on WE and Oxygen, shop for handbags, read blogs of complete strangers, chat on yahoo (used to be hang at the mall with JoDee, drink coffee from Nordstroms café, and watch vain walk in and out of Louis Vuitton and Cartier.)

H is for Hometown – You couldn’t find it on a map—so no need to mention it here.

I is for Instrument you play – Trumpet and French Horn.

J is for Jam or Jelly you like - Homemade Blackberry Jelly I make with my mom during the summer.

K is for Kids – I had a fish named Ralphie, but he died.

L is for Living arrangement – Alone.

M is for Music I like – Anything on the radio, especially rock from 60’s-90’s, and newer alternative

N is for Name of your first pet – Sprout.

O is for overnight hospital stays – Three days for tonsil removal @ age 8.

P is for Phobias – Spiders……and more spiders.

Q is for Quote you like – Yeah, I’m not the type that can come up with a witty quote on the spur of the moment.

R is for Reason for Blogging – because I believe that everyone has the same voyeuristic tendencies that I do.

S is for Siblings – One younger brother.

T is for Texas, ever been? Nope.

U is for Unique trait – I’m right handed but use my mouse with the left…and wear my watch on the wrong side, too. I’m also tongue-tied, have dimples, attached earlobes, blue eyes, and cute feet. I’m confusion personified.

V if for Vegetable you love – All of them, even okra.

W is for Worst traits – curse like a sailor(though this has toned down a bit unless I'm REALLY angry), bite my nails, waste money on frivolous items, and sometimes tailgate other drivers (which I actualy don't do as much of lately either. Virginia has sapped all of the Michigan out of me).

X is for X-Rays you’ve had – Broken arm @ 6, car accident @ 16, twisted ankle @ 17, car accident @ 24, strained Achilles tendon @ 25, car accident @ 26.

Y is for Yummy food you make – the BEST baked mac and cheese, lasagna, vegetable beef soup, and homemade chicken BBQ.

Z is for Zodiac sign – Leo.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Aisha said…

    Fun! :) If I hadn't so many meme's in the past few weeks I'd have done this one!

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    Homemade Blackberry Jelly - YUUUUMMMM!

    Okra - YUUUUCK.

    And I challenge you to a competition - your macaroni and cheese against my Mom's recipe. LOL... Ok - not really because I'd eat both pans.

    ...Dude, why did I mention only food when there were so many other things you talked about? ... SIGH.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home