Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter...

was pretty good. I went to visit the 'rents over the weekend. It was very hot, very humid, and we had some pretty nasty thunderstorms that resulted in losing power on Friday night, and again on Sunday morning. I cooked every meal when I was there (sometimes living alone, I forget how much I like to cook). Easter lunch turned out awesome because I totally rock. I helped my dad dig some fence posts and put up a new sign for the farm. I fed the abandoned lamb with a bottle (she's absolutely adorable!) . I gave my fuzzerbearbaby* and chubby-bubby*lots of tummy rubs and kisses. I spoiled my mom with lots of yummy treats, and by doing the dishes and cooking. I helped my dad by doing the morning chores so that he could sleep.

I'm a good daughter.

Just to clarify, fuzzerbearbaby and chubby-bubby are my dogs. Well, they live with my parents, so I guess they belong to them, but they belong to me, too, because I give them the greatest belly rubs in the world, and they love me for it. I also gave them those names. My parents call them "Totey" and "Ranger" respectively, but I just call them like I see them--fuzzerbearbaby and chubby-bubby are much more apt names for them. The lamb, btw, was named "lonesome dove" by my mom--though she calls her Dove for short. I, of course, call her Lambykins.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    You ARE a good daughter - except for renaming all your parents pets. ROFL ;)

    Seriously, they must have had such a pleasant time having you home :)

    I want lamb pics!

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the gifts ruth!!! I loved them!! I hope you have some peeps sitting out waiting to get hard...i know i do :)



    love
    sarah

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Aisha said…

    Glad you had fun. You cooked every meal? Wow!! When I go aywhere to visit I relish in parking my butt down and eating the product of others work. Indeed, you *are* a good girl :0)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home