Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's Tuesday at 9am...

and I just finished eating a German Chocolate Brownie. It was good, but I kind of regret eating it. Considering I bought it yesterday and forgot about it until this morning when I saw it in the backseat, I can't feel TOO bad about it. I actually bought it yesterday at lunch to enjoy last night after dinner, but by the time I got home from the gym, driving through severe thunderstorms, soaking wet with a combination of rain and sweat, the last thing on my mind was a brownie. At that point, all I wanted was a shower.

Anyways, I ate the brownie, it was good, and now I can literally FEEL the spike in blood sugar. This isn't really a good thing, I'm thinking. Meh...que sera sera.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    I've been binging all day. Here, this will make you feel better:

    4 servings of pound cake

    1 bag (20 pieces) of chinese dumplings

    1 Blue Bunny Chocolate Sundae ice cream bar

    1 baloney sandwich

    ... And even though I'm sick to my stomach I'm thinking about other things in the kitchen, Oreo O's cereal, flan, chips....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home