Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I felt like writing a post...

but I have no topic at hand.

So, this may or may not turn out decently. Either way, feel free to read.

I bought groceries for the first time in three weeks. I decided it was time--especially since my choices for dinner last night came down to a bowl of Cocoa Crispies or a pack of Ramen. Guess which one I had? Well, if you know anything about me, you would have said, BOTH! and you'd have been absolutely right! Well, I had the cereal--then a few hours later decided I was still hungry and had the Ramen. LIke you really needed to know that, but like I said--it's a slow ruthie-news week.

At the store this morning, I dropped alot of money on some essentials. Well, to be perfectly honest, of the $90 bucks I did spend, $20 of it covered a new bottle of olive oil, two years supply of garbage bags, and a new compact powder to replace the one I broke last week.

Right now, I'm curled up on the couch, wrapped in my most favorite pink plaid fleecy blanket JoDee made me for Christmas two years ago. One of the perils of a basement apartment is the predilection of it to feel kind of cold and damp. Don't get me wrong--I prefer cold and damp over hot and humid any day--but it seems particularly cold and damp today. My toes are cold.

I think I'm going to take a nap--and maybe drink some hot chocolate.

Hope you had a good weekend.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home