Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, March 15, 2007

For the past few weeks...

I've been thinking of good things to write about here.

For example, I thought I could write about the barrage of tests that my ENT doctor has put me through recently, including but not limited to:an MRI that required me to be shoved head first into a small tube that made all sorts of scary noises and movements--only to be finally pulled out, shot full of dye and then shoved back in for another go at it.

I considered writing about my weekend at the Maple Festival. I had a great three day weekend that involved getting a haircut, lunch with my mom, a day at the festival, and then ended with church on Sunday before the drive back to RIC.

I could write about the trials and tribulations of recruiting members for my summer league softball team. That's as exciting as it sounds--the best part of softball being my cute new cleats.

I suppose I could eek out a few words about the Belly Dancing class I'm taking. Yes, go ahead and laugh all you want-- I am taking a belly-dancing class. It's fun--and it's one heck of a workout!

Or I could tell you about giving blood today for the third time--and getting a coupon for a free Chick-Filet sandwich, which I can't eat, since I don't consume fried foods anymore.

Next week, I might have a movie review of 300.

You never know where I might lead you next!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    You should have brought your turtle to the Maple Festival - he really needs to get out more. LOL. You go on all these adventures without him.

    Oh - and people that do blood drives should really give out more appropriate (healthy) gifts :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home