Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, April 21, 2005

You screw with nature, and nature will screw with you...

Ok, I know I just published like, 2 minutes ago, but I have to comment on the state of television movies. THEY HAVE BECOME INCREASINGLY STUPID. First off, I don't watch thse cheesy made for tv movies, but the previews that they show incessantly are enough to tell the entire story.

For example--"Spring Break-Shark Attack!". Hello? Can anyone else derive, from the title of the movie, what the premise will be? Spring Break= skinny girls with huge boobs in bikinis at the beach. Shark Attack= skinny girls with huge boobs in bikinis at the beach being eaten by blood-thirsty sharks!

Second example for the most recent atrocity--"Locusts". Okay, aren't locusts one of those things that climb out of the ground every 7, or 10, or 17 years, swarm around eating trees, shedding their little exoskeletons, and then retreating back into the earth until they again rise up and repeat the process? what is scary about locusts? Sure, they are bugs (and few people are fond of bugs), but are they flesh-eating atrocities of nature that are devastating mankind? Last time I checked, they were still vegetarians.

Just a last minute thought for the night. And I need to stop biting my nails again. *sigh*

Laterz...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    Hey, I love the title of your blog. I read a story once about a girl who stopped to help a turtle who was crossing. She put him in her car to drive him somewhere safer (I guess it was a really busy area). While she was driving the turtle crawled off the passenger seat and she was distracted looking for him and got in a pretty good car wreck. LOL. All for a turtle. (Which was unharmed in the accident.) That wasn't you was it? LOL.

    Anyhow, keep blogging. (My Mom loves stale peeps, too!) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The bugs that come out of the ground every now and again are cicaidas, not locusts. And, yes, it does look stupid.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home