Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, August 28, 2005

yet another revelation...

Yesterday, I made homemade french onion soup. I used broth from a roast I made a few weeks a go. I sauteed the onions until they were that perfect opaque color. I seasoned it, and it simmered all afternoon in the crock pot. I went to the store and fought with the crowds of college students in order to purchase deli provolone and a loaf of thick french bread. And then I returned home, and put my bowl of soup, saturated with french bread and covered with provolone into the oven so that it could get that toasty melted brown. It was perfect, until I went to eat it. Then I realized that I was one person, with an entire pot of soup..and noone to eat it but me.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    :( ... I would GLADLY share that soup. I love French onion soup...

    Don't worry - one day someone will share it with you and when you go for seconds there won't be any. Then you'll realize how good you had it ;)

    Love ya! {{HUG}}

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy New Year!

    Chicas, chicos ganar dinero con videochat via internet!

    Eroticmaxx.com buscar chicas, chicos de 18 hasta 40 anyos para videochat.
    Trabaje y ganar dinero desde casa!
    contacto ayuĆ­

     

Post a Comment

<< Home