Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, June 23, 2005

*sigh*

So, I think I might be suffering from a slight bout of depression due to work related complications. It's never good to fight with your friends, but when your friends are you co-workers, it's even worse. The tension in the office is unbearable, and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. I don't know....I just know that this sucks pretty bad.

Anyways, I actually got off at 5pm today, so I rushed home to...nothing. When I walked through the door, the plan was to watch two episodes of the Simpsons (5:30 and 6pm on Fox Richmond), and then head out to the gym. I watched the Simpsons, and the second episode was the one where Bart, Milhouse, and Martin pool their money to buy the first Radioactive Man comic--and at one point, Marge brings them milk and microwave s'mores. Then and there I decided that I would not be able to sleep until I had made my own microwave s'mores. So I went to Target in search of Hershey bars and marshmallows. While there, I ended up springing $7.50 for a new OPI polish called Pompei Purple, a new bottle of polish remover (the good name brand kind on sale for 99cents), marshmallows, Hershey bars, and this cool little turtle mug. Damn the Simpsons!

At least tomorrow is Friday, and I have two days off to sorta sleep and not be at work.

Oh yeah, and I'm addicted to Nick at Nite now. I'm so lame. They're showing the original Thursday night line up from 1985--the Cosby show, Family Ties, Cheers, and Night Court. I remember when Nick at Nite showed the Monkees and Mr. Ed at 1am, and I would get up to watch when I was 8. I was SO in love with Davey Jones, but then when I got older, I realized that Davey was the pretty boy, and that the guy in the green toboggan cap was the hottie. I think that was like, 5 years ago! :)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Michael Nesmith can strum me anytime. :)

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    Hey, I got your back with the depression thing. Email me anytime if you just need to get something off your chest. lopezfamilymail@gmail.com (That's the one I check everyday - not my blog email! You're special!)

    I understand what you're saying about watching something and then wanting it! Too funny! LOL. With my new blog I was messing around with images of cookies and milk so much I made Hubby buy me some Chips Ahoy on his trip home from work.

    Hope you patch things up with the co-workers soon. That stinks :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home