Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I've been tagged again...

Tee was it, but now it's my turn. This is a meme, and only my second one--so bear with me! I'm doing a clever twist on it by calling it a 3me! :) Cute, huh? So here goes!

Three nicknames-- Rue,Izzybeth, and Wuthia (don't ask).

Three things I like about my self-- independence, my stellar driving ability, and my feet ( I think they're cute!).

Three things that scare me-- losing my parents, spiders, and never finding my soulmate.

Three everyday essentials-- hot shower, diet coke, and contact lenses.

Three things I'm wearing right now-- watch, comfortable black work pants, and an underwire bra that is poking the heck out of me.

Three favorite bands growing up-- Tiffany (who didn't want to be her?), NKOTB (just shut up--you SAID growing up!), and Aerosmith (I felt like such a bad ass!)

Two truths and a lie about myself-- I'm alot nicer than I let on to people, I hate that I have to live in Richmond, and I don't need any more shoes. :)

Three things I can't do without-- my pillow, lip gloss, and hand lotion.

Three things I can certainly live without-- the 1000 miles between Richmond and Detroit, stupid drivers, and humidity.

Three places I want to go on vacation-- anywhere that my friends are, anywhere that's free, and Europe. :)

Three things I want to do before I die-- be on the Amazing Race, learn to speak another language fluently, appreciate what I have and not wish for things I don't.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How can anyone live without lip gloss and hand lotion!!!!!

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    You'll find your soulmate - don't worry :)

    As for NKOTB - I totally forgot them on my list! I was crazy about them - used to cry becaue I wanted to marry Jonathan Knight. LMAO.

    Love your last thing in things you want to do before you die :)

    HUGS!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home