Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Crash...into me....

Last night, I went to the movies and saw "Crash". It was a fairly dark, slightly Taratino-ish movie that begins at the end, and then tells the story from the beginning of how numerous individuals lives are transected during the course of two days in LA. It put me in mind of the movie, "GO" which came out a few years ago. Brendan Frasier is in it (bonus!). It made me cry, but it also *gasp* made me think about alot of things. I came out of it with the feeling I had just received some special knowledge that I hadn't been privy to before, and in now possessing, I feel like I can see things about life more clearly. Anyways, the movie was extremely good, and I highly recommend it for your viewing pleasure.

Not much has been happening besides work, and that isn't really something I like to rehash on here. Most of the time, I want work to stay at work, and on the rare occasions that I need to vent, those of you who know me will be on the receiving end of very pissed off phone calls. Until then, be secure in the knowledge that work pisses me off most days and the less said, the better.

Stamp carving is hard, and apparently, I suck at it. I'm a little discouraged on that front, but then again, I don't have artistic talent, and I haven't had alot of time to dedicate towards stamping endeavors. I've also put letterboxing on hold for the moment, as the weather is way too hot to venture out in. I know, I'm a slacker, but I also hate heat. Guess I'm forced to hide in A/C until further notice.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    I hate the heat, too. Be patient with the stamp. I had a hard time, too - and even cut myself a few times. I just get impatient and try to rush it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home