Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The eagle has landed!

We found Sonya! Thank you to the poster who left the clue for Morocco. I googled "Sonya Jacobs Morocco", and found the website of someone who was in Morocco serving in the Peace Corp. I left a message in their guestbook, and he has passed on the information for her to contact us. This is very kewl, and I apreciate your anonymous help! Just curious how you ended up on my blog to begin with, but having knowledge of our long lost friend was way more than coincidental!

It's comforting to know that she is alive and well, and most probably happy, especially since she is doing what she planned to do the last time we talked to her. I just hope that she DOES contact us, and lets us know how she is doing. If not, then I have her email address now, so JoDee and I can email her ourselves! This is an EXCITING DAY!

On another note: it's too damn hot! 98 today, super high humidity, and a heat index of like, 110. This bites.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    OMG!!! How exciting!! I'm so happy you found her! That is AMAZING!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home