Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, December 02, 2005

An okay ending...

to an otherwise sucky week.

Coming back to work after having been on vacation for a week is never fun. You work yourself to death before you go so that you don't leave anything huge and messy for someone else to clean up while you're gone--and then you work like crazy when you get back trying to catch up and clean up the things that happened while you were out.

Today, though, has been tolerable. Of course, I have faced the same obstacles to a nice smooth Friday that I face every week, but today Tracy (Tee) of Spilt Milk put her never ending talents to work, and designed this beautiful new template thingy. She is a GENIUS! I collected FOUR Wendy's cups towards my plane ticket (only need 40 more!). I have plans to go have dinner and see some Christmas light thing tonight. It's finally cold enough to wear a turtleneck sweater here, and NOT sweat my ass off. I think I'm having a relatively nice hair day. I just drank a free Coke.

Honestly, does it get any better than this?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    Does it get better than Wendy's cups and free graphics... Um... I'm hoping because that just doesn't do it for me ;) ... Glad it floats your boat :)... Thanks for your friendship and support the past few days.

    Hugs,
    Tee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home