Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Thank goodness for overtime...

but the tax rates SUCK!

I'm working alot of time, which means that my next paycheck will be the largest one I've seen all year (which is a huge bonus right before the Holidays), but won't be as large as the numbers suggest, since it will be taxed to death.

*sigh*

Kind of makes me wonder why I even try sometimes.

And I can't believe in all the years I lived in Michigan, I NEVER went to Niagra Falls OR Toronto! I think that next year when I come up to visit my very bestest friends that we should plan a trip that maybe includes a train ride across the border to the Great White North. What do you think? Wouldn't that be KEWL? Wait, do trains even go to Canada?

The worst part about being young(er), working alot of hours, and having massive student loan and credit card debt that sucks up all available finances is the fact that I can'tGO anywhere.

Oh well--maybe when I'm old and shriveled and my rich husband has died and left me with some money, I can go around the world and see whatever is left of it by the time I get there--which seems to be less and less as the days go by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home