Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, January 06, 2006

It's been a while since I've been tagged...

but Tee has placed the crown on my head, and encouraged me to show my true self to all of bloggerdom.

"The first player of this game starts with the topic five weird habits of yourelf and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals."

1. I love striking matches for the smell of burning sulphur. When I was a kid, I had a tiny little problem of liking to light things on fire. Nothing serious like pyromania, I just like fire.
2. I am addicted to Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers. I have them everywhere, and buy them in the 3-packs. I can't stand for my lips to be dry. I don't like Chapstick, because lip gloss should taste good.
3. I am a water snob. I do not drink tap water unless it's been filtered, and I prefer name brand bottled water like Deer Park and Evian (and Fiji if it's available). I do NOT like Dasani or Aquafina--disgusting. If I am forced to purchase water other than Deer Park or Evian, I would rather have a store brand over Dasani or Aquafina.
4. I constantly apply hand lotion during the day. Everytime I wash my hands, the first thing I do is slather on lotion. I keep hoping that at some point my hands will look nice, soft, and manicured, but they still look big and rough.
5. I will not wear sandals unless I have nail polish on my toes and my heels have been scrubbed free of callouses. I have a bit of a foot fetish for my own feet, and honestly, sometimes I think they could possibly be my best physical feature. I treat my feet better than my hands, as I never polish my fingernails.

Ok, I know, I know--I'm a Super Freak, right? Yeah, well, whatever. I can't help it that Tee posted 4 weird things about herself that also apply to me and MY weird habits. I couldn't repeat--what fun would that be?

Anyways, I guess I have to tag someone to do this now. Hmmm....Looking at my sidebar, not many to choose from, so I guess Craig, JoDee, ummmmmm....well, okay, how about this....IF you want to be tagged, let me know, and it will be done. Honestly, I don't know many people in bloggerland, so feel free to steal from me and post your own weird habits. And don't rat me out that I didn't tag 5 people.

Laterness...

5 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger ~ruthie said…

    Yay! You did it :)

    I like the smell of matches too. (I love that line in the Sheryl Crow song "All I Wanna Do" (is have some fun) - She says, "he lights every match in an oversized pack - Letting each one burn down to his thick fingers, before blowing and cursing them out..."

    Ok - That was random. LOL. But you're used to me by now.

    I used to be obsessed with lip gloss and chapstick. I still have quite a few but I'm not as crazy as I used to be.

    Hand lotion - You have to get this stuff from Bath and Body Works. Your hands will be SOOOO soft. C.O. Bigelow Lemon Body Cream... Dang! And it's on sale for $10! I have to get more. It's so heavenly.

    As for water - I LOOOOOOVE Fiji (the bottle is so pretty, isn't it?) but I can't afford to be buying water. I don't like tap, but I drink it.

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Perri said…

    I'm a hand lotion fanatic too. On every table in the house, my desk, my purse, the sinks, my car - everywhere are lotion bottles.

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger lara =) said…

    you're not *that* strange... just wait til you read my weird habits (i copied this post for my own blog so if you really want to count people, you can consider me tagged :P)

    have a great week!

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Aisha said…

    #5 is admirable, not weird :)

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    LMAO! I commented as you the other day! I forgot to sign out when I fixed your sidebar and when I viewed your blog to see that the sidebar was fine I saw you did the Meme and commented without thinking...

    ...Ruthie commented to herself... ROFL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home