Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, January 09, 2006

Weird things about me...

I know that I already posted the five "weird" things about me, but this weekend, I realized that I missed some things that I do so often, I don't even CONSIDER them weird.

For example--

I ALWAYS shake the milk before I pour a glass. I'm afraid it separates, and if I don't shake it, it's like ketchup--I'll just get this horrible milk water instead of milk.

I always do things for the right side of my body before the left--like putting in the right contact lense before the left, or putting on my right sock before the left.

I am right handed, but I use my mouse with my left hand and wear a watch on my right.

After seeing "The Ring" when it came out, I was unable to walk past a turned off TV set without kind of getting a running start--just in case I had to outrun the freaky dead girl. Even now, if I'm at home, I have the television on (usually muted) just to keep evil from using it as a portal.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    Um...

    I'm going to walk out of here slowly and pretend I didn't read this... mmmmKay?

    LOL... Is this getting theraputic, Ruthie? ... I hate scary movies but I saw The Ring for some insane reason and I also had issues with TV's for awhile.

    I still won't look at a mirror in the dark - like when I go pee in the middle of the night - I totally avert my eyes - because of that "Bloody Mary" thing we used to do when we were little.

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well if I use milk I shake it too before I open it. I think that is a little more common than you think. I have seen Craig, Stephen, and Sarah do it. I use the mouse on the left sometimes b/c of repetive stres injury in my right wrist but not because it feels natural. I am weird too in my own ways but I don't know what they are :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home