Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, April 13, 2007

I won! I won!

I, dear readers, won Craig's most recent caption contest. Seriously. You can read it on his page if you don't believe me. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Oh, good--your back. I was afraid that the temptation of staying to read Craigs page would be too much, and you would have abandoned me for more technical writing.

Currently, I'm sorting through a years worth of pictures I finally downloaded from my camera, and attempting to put labels on them all. I hope to have some stuff posted this weekend. Maybe.

Or not, as I hope to go and check out the Ettrick Heritage Day on Saturday--as long as the rain holds off. (I did have it linked, but it was bad and kept taking you to a p0rn site or something--and I know enough about my readers to know that if they WANTED to see p0rn, they are more than perfectly capable of find it on their own).

And maybe if I'm lucky--there will be same challenging games of scrabble thrown in for good measure?

Check back later for more details. :) And have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home