Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, June 29, 2007

Wow, the way that time passes...

Yeah, yeah--I know I haven't posted in FOREVER. I know it, you know it--everyone knows it.

So, since my last posting--alot of has happened.

1. My Mac died. Yes, my beautiful Powerbook bit the dust due to a cracked logic board.
2. I bought a new computer. I am now the proud owner of a new Dell with Linux.
3. I am currently exploring new career options.
4. And subsequently, I am enjoying having the summer off so far. :)
5. I've been reading ALOT. I just read the 5th Harry Potter book in two days. I mean, I had to so that I could see the movie and all next month.
6. I have a boyfriend (Yes, Thomas--I mentioned you--see!!), who is freaking awesome.

And I'm sure that other things are going on--but that's basically it in a nutshell.

So, welcome me back with open arms. I'll hopefully be posting more now that I am capable of doing so. I also have a bunch of pictures for the traveling turtle that need to put up at some point. Maybe I'll get those up soon for your viewing pleasure, too.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pssst, i see how it is... meet some new boytoy and you forget all about me!!! new computer and not so much as a AIM message telling me to fuck off!

    w/e w/e your still MINE I'll fight 'em the death! ;-)


    ~You-Know-Who

     

Post a Comment

<< Home