Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Saturday (I know, it took a genius to figure that one out)

So, this morning I had an appointment with my trainer at the gym. Guess what? C'mon..just guess already....I've lost 7 inches and 4 pounds. Yay me! I'm so totally geeked right now! :D

I had grand plans to go letterboxing this afternoon, but the tempremental weather has me wary of venturing out into the great outdoors when sporadic thunderstorms alight. I did do some dishes, though, and am debating the merits of just heading to the laundrymat tonight. I need to wash my down comforter, and that thing takes like, 6 hours from wash to dry, along with about 10 bucks in quarters.

Meh, it's thundering, but it's not raining. I guess how this day ends will be a mystery!

laterness...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    7 inches!!! WOW! The inches are what matter! I'm so happy for you! Believe me, I know what a struggle that can be. Congratulations!

    As for the weather - wasn't it freaky today? One minute the sun is shining, then it's cloudy, then humid, then this huge downpour! Craziness!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home