Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, April 28, 2005

So, I had an awesome post the other day...

But something happened to the system that supports this little piece of virtual land that I've staked out for myself, and it was lost, never to be recovered. I was disappointed. It was well thought out, funny, and yet, there was the underlying message that everyone would be able to relate to in some respect. Meh, too bad. You get to read this instead.

I would tell you about my Thursday, but I can't until I'm sure that the one co-worker that has seen this page doesn't continue to read this. If he does, then I may have to monitor my postings a bit more. If he has since forgotten about the one time he looked me up, then I may be able to resume. However, since I have no way of monitoring his internet usage, I think I should wait a few days.

Maybe I should do something like, "hey, Bryan..If you read this, turn around and say hi to me for no reason" or something. But Bryan's favorite word is "hello" so that may or may not be a viable option. Any suggestions?

1 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    Get a stat counter for your site and it'll tell you who has been on your page... or when he goes on lunch break check his computer's history. LOL.

    I HATE when I lose a post. Don't let that happen. It's such an awful disappointment. I tend to type my most in Word and save it every couple minutes. Then I save it when it's done and paste it into blogger. Better safe than sorry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home