Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Girls in the Hall...

Back in college, me and JoDee and a few other girls that lived on 5 HIll House had a tradition of walking accross the street to TGI Fridays every single Thursday night for food and friendship. Of course, we also had fun doing alot of other stuff, but this was the basis of the tradition that we established and maintained for two full semesters.

On Thursday, when I called Jode for our weekly chat, we starting talking about one friend that we miss, and kind of wonder what has happened to her. I'm hoping that by posting her name here, she might one day Google herself (c'mon, who here hasn't googled themselves at least once?), and get in contact with one of us.

Sonya Jacobs, if you read this, please let us know how you are. If you don't know if you're the right Sonya Jacobs, I'm going to post a few pertinant facts about you.

You graduated from Oakland University, Rochester, Michigan.
You grew up in Charlevoix, Michigan, and we met you in January, 1999.
You worked at Red Lobster.
The last time we saw you at Red Lobster in Rochester (I think this was in 2002, maybe 2003), you were planning to join the Peace Corp and go to Thailand, while finding time to party in Australia.

If you aren't Sonya, but you know her, pass on this message from Ruth and JoDee.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    I've been thinking of lost friends lately, too. I was reading all the words people wrote in the back of my yearbooks. People who say "Keep in touch" and "Best Friends Forever". Makes me really sad. I hope you find Sonya.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This could get serious we may have to have its own website and call it the have you seen "Sonya Jacobs" web page :)

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Or we could call it "The Sonya Jacobs Project" Hee Hee

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I KNOW SONYA JACOBS WHO IS IN THE PROJECTS. I HAVE WRITTEN TO HER IN MOROCCO. I WENT TO HIGH SCOOL WHITH HER.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home