Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, May 20, 2005

Status: KEWLEST BEST FRIEND EVER!

So, can I name myself the kewlest best friend ever, or does that actually need to come from my best friend? JoDee--any comments? :)

My dad isn't happy about my letterboxing endeavors. Apparently, he's afraid that the 'crazies' in the woods are going to attack me. Of course, he didn't actually say as much to me--my mom did that. I told her I could take care of myself, and did he really fear for my safety? She just said that dad's worry. Meh, it's sweet and all, and I'm glad my parents love me enough to fear for my safety wandering around the woods of Richmond, but, um, hello? I lived in Michigan, in the 'burbs of Detroit ( I know, that makes me sound sooooo ghetto. Rochester Hills is FAR from ghetto-though Pontiac isn't, and there was a murder at the apt. complex in Utica a few months before I moved to Belleville, which was a snoozer of a little town, but which, oddly enough, grew one me after a while) for 8 years. I think I can handle myself in Richmond.

Anyways, since my boss abruptly quit, and since the interim payroll supervisor took two weeks of vacation the following week, I've been swamped at work. Minimum of 11 hours a day for the past week. I'm beat. I'm going out letterboxing tomorrow--i need to be outside, away from indoor air, indoor lights, and indoor walls...anyone wanna come with?

1 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    LOL - My Mom was all worried about letterboxing, too. She was like, "Are you sure it isn't a trick? So people can get you?" ... hee hee...

    Tell them you'll have some pepper spray with you to ease their fears. There could be some mad stamper out there, you never know ;) ROFL.

    So, how long did you live on 8 mile? ROFL. Word up, Eminem ;) hee hee.... j/k

     

Post a Comment

<< Home