Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

for the love of cookies...

I have been obsessed with cookies lately. My favorite seem to the chocolate chip ones with M&Ms on top. Of course, this wreaks total havoc on my perpetual diet, but hey, life's too short to not eat one (or two, or four), right?

Nothing too exciting has been happening to me lately. I spent the weekend with my 'rents for Mothers day. I made my famous lasagna for her (and which I'm still eating, since for some reason, the concept of cooking for only a few people is outside of my comprehension--i still have two more days of lasagna to go!). She loved all the junk I got for her (random assorted items that I KNEW she would HAVE to have if she saw them for herself in the store). I saw my brother and his wife at a cookout they had Sunday, and I tried my best to be nice to her, though she still tends to ignore me.

My boss resigned last week, and honestly, life has gotten easier since he left. I never realized how much drama was attributable to him. We also lost Nellie (our temp) to a permanent position at our plant, so the department is down to 4 people. After Friday, it will be 3 for the next two weeks while Cathy is in Puerto Rico for her sons high school graduation. That means for TWO WEEKS I'll have to eat lunch by myself *sigh*. I am a very independent person, but I hate doing some things solo--movies, lunchs, and shoe shopping come to mind. These chicas have been my replacement JoDee's, though JoDee hasn't rushed out looking for a replacement Ruth, yet.

I've decided to put out my own letterbox for the masses to find, and I'm thinking of making it a 'mystery box'. I've started the poem for the clue, but I've hit a snag about how much information the clue should reveal, and I'm unsure of how to proceed with instructions until I actually go and find the hiding place for it. More on that later!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    Hey! I just bought chocolate chip cookies with M&M's on top today! :) LOL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home