Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

on being single...

Sometimes, being a single girl isn't such a bad thing. Here some reasons why.

1. Noone cares that I have 14 pairs of shoes piled in front of my door
2. I can eat icecream out of the carton. Or drink milk out of the jug (though I would never do that--the crusty milk factor scares me). And if I feel like eating Raisin Bran and Ruffles chips for dinner 3 nights in a row, well, that just makes me weird.
3. My car is a giant purse on wheels...and that's just the way I like it.
4. I can own all the lipgloss that I want. (and sunglasses and purses).
5. Sephora doesn't scare me!
6. I can keep my nail polish in the fridge, and noone thinks I'm crazy.
7. Even though I am perfectly capable of killing a spider on my own, if a guy is in the room, he'll do it for me.
8. I don't have to shave my legs every day.
9. I can blame ALOT of things on PMS, and noones the wiser.

So, maybe this isn't a complete listing, but it's a start. As more things occur to me,I'll add them to future posts.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Of course Sephora isn't scary... youre a girl. I think a single man would find Sephora just as scary. Hell, being non-gay and non-female would make Sephora scary.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    I miss #8 ... LOL.

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Mean Red said…

    hey...just a random blog surfer here, apparently we should keep our mascara in the fridge as well, means we can keep it for six months instead of three. hello? throw out a mascara after three months? who actually does that?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home