Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Just because I'm a great friend...

I am entering a blog contest run by Tee at Spilt Milk. Spilt Milk is a blog about many things, including, a meddling mother-in-law, her Latino husband, motherhood, raising boys, reviews of cool products, books, funny life observations, and her struggle with religion and self esteem. The prize is a 3-pack of popular kid's computer games, and all I had to do to enter was to cut and paste this code onto my blog. I hope I win!

On a side note--she really does write about alot of great things. I love to read about whats going on in her life--especially since it's so different from mine. Sometimes, it's nice to see how the other half lives. The other half meaning married, kids, pet, mortgage as opposed to me--single (but in a relationship), no kids, no pets, and renting. I don't even HAVE kids--but I have a friend who does--so if I win, I'll pass the games along to them.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    Thanks for posting that extra paragraph, Ruth. That was sweet :)

    Good luck in the contest :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home