Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, April 29, 2005

Can I see your ID please?

So, tonight my boss and I went out to dinner at this Mexican place, where the prime topic of our conversation centered around Richmond. OK, mainly it centered around Richmond, how much we hate it, how stupid the people (as a general population) are, and how we both wished we were in real cities.

Anyways, having had a very long day at work, I ordered a strawberry margarita. And the waitress carded me. SHE carded ME! Yay! : ) I think that my boss was a bit jealous, but then again, he just turned 42. I am significantly younger than that, though I have been legally able to procure alcohol for 7 years now. NOTHING boosts the ego more than having someone think that you're younger than you really are.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Tee/Tracy said…

    LOL - I get carded everywhere. I'm 27 years old. I used to hate it but now that I'm getting closer to the big 3-0, I don't mind as much. LOL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home